General Business Terms
- The information contained in our offers is based on the information given to us. We try to obtain information on objects and contractual partners as thoroughly as possible. However, we can assume no liability for the correctness and completeness of this information.
Our offers and supporting documents are subject to change. Rights to prior sale, rent or lease are reserved.
- Our offers and messages are intended only for the person to whom or entity to which they are addressed. They are confidential and may not be made accessible to other parties. If a contract is concluded as a result of an unauthorized circulation, our client is liable for a compensation in the amount of the commission that would have been paid in case of our success.
- If the recipient already was informed of the opportunity to conclude a contract verified by us, he has to inform us immediately and prove it on request.
- We are entitled to work for other parties in return for payment.
- The commission for verification or procurement of business is stated on the respective brochure or in accordance to a prior oral or written agreement. Alternatively the local custom commission according to § 653 Abs. 2 BGB is applied.
- The commission is claimed once a contract is concluded, based on our verification or procurement of business. Thus there is an obligation to inform us immediately when a contract was concluded regarding an object offered by us and under what terms and conditions.
The commission is claimed as well when the contract is concluded under terms and conditions that differ from our offer, or the aimed financial profit is achieved through a contract on another object of the contract partner verified by us; as well if further contractual extensions or additional contracts result within a temporal and financial context of the first contract. For example, commission is claimed also in case of a sale instead of rent and vice versa, heritable building right instead of sale or in case of acquisition through forced sale.
The commission is due once a contract has been notarially certified or if any rental, lease or other contract has been concluded respectively. In case of a delay of payment we are entitled to charge a moratory interest that is 6% above the interest of the European Central Bank .For each demand note we bill a fixed dunning charge of € 5.00.
If the contract is terminated due to resolutive conditions the claim for commission persists. The same occurs if the contract is terminated or cancelled due to reserved rights of the client or other reasons caused by the client. Is the contract appealed against successfully and the reason for the appeal was set by the client, the client is liable for a compensation in the amount of the agreed commission, however at least in the amount of our substantiated expenses.
- In case we are not successful for our client, the client agrees to pay the substantiated expenses of third parties, such as costs for advertisements, by request.
- All incurred financial obligations emerging from a contract procured by us, except for our commission, are to be fulfilled without our intervention.
- Place of fulfilment and jurisdiction: For general merchants, legal persons under civil law and special assets under public law, the registered office of PORZIG Immobilien applies. Otherwise, jurisdiction it is determined by German Code of Civil Procedure.